Whether you are looking to switch monitoring companies, bring to life an existing alarm system (maybe you inherited one in your new home), or are looking for a first-time purchase and installation, it truly could not be more affordable or hassle-free than here at Colorado Springs Alarm. Check this page for our current promotions.
QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK ANY ALARM COMPANY
- Is the company locally owned and operated?
- Is the company licensed by the city of Colorado Springs?
- Is the company an authorized dealer or franchise of another company?
- Is the monitoring center limited to one location?
- Will installation or service be sub-contracted?
- Will the company require your social security number?
- Has the company ever sold any of its accounts?
- Have all employees undergone a background check?
- Does the company have a full time service department?
- Will I own the equipment?
- Is the equipment non-proprietary?
- Does the company pay false alarm fines due to faulty equipment?
- Does the company provide a One year parts and labor warranty?
- Will I call a local phone number and talk to a live person?
- Is the monitoring center UL Certified in both burglary and Fire?
- What is the name of the monitoring center?
- If the company decides to change monitoring centers how will I be affected?